Friday, April 14, 2006

Town Hall Detail

One more shot, this time of the Bell & Hose Tower. I love the shingle work (I'm guessing it's cedar).


Tom said...

I think when they're on the sides of buildings, they're referred to as "shakes". Shingles are when they're on the roof.

Whisky Prajer said...

No, the shakes are what I get when someone corrects me. Or is that shingles?

Right you are, Tom - thanks. :)