- Did (Mattress Performance Artist) Emma Sulkowicz get red-pilled? — Sylvie McNamara is nonplussed at NYMag.
- “Our conversation reveals four problematic recent norms in academia” — Bruce Newsome at The Critic.
- “I don’t know how to argue in America anymore, or if it’s even worth it” — Jacob Siegel at Tablet.
- “Can we just proceed by acknowledging what literally everyone quietly knows, which is that the dominant majority of progressive people simply don’t believe in the value of free speech anymore?” — Fredrik deBoer has
a modest proposal. (update: it appears Mr. deBoer has removed the content. I'm sorry to see it, as it did nudge my thoughts in helpful directions. Some content, but not the whole quote, available here).
- And, just for shits and giggles, The Letter.
Casual observation, made from a morning of scrolling through my social media feed: Reflexive Righties LOVE this relatively recent development among We The Left (and increasingly Left Behind).
|"...oh well, whatever, nevermind...."|