In response to DarkoV (whose seven actually make for entertaining and enlightening reading):
(1) When I was an 11-year-old slingshot-totin' boy, I nailed a redwing blackbird in midflight.
(2) Ten years later I repeated the stunt on a grouse (yum!), this time with a .22 rifle.
(3) My right (sighting) eye is near-sighted, my left (alignment) eye is far-sighted. In other words, these feats of marksmanship were the result of dumb luck — but you knew that already.
(4) I own a hunting bow.
(5) I haven't drilled so much as a paper target with it.
(6) Our countryside is lousy with deer.
(7) I've yet to taste a venison dish I could finish (if you think you have a winner recipe, go on and e-mail it to me). The only meat that tastes worse than deer is moose.
My tags: you (and I'm not naming names, because no-one bothered themselves the last time I did).