Saturday, September 17, 2022

"Regrets, I've had a few... "

I was fat when they rolled me in here. You wanna lose weight and be a cheap date? I recommend the liquid diet being fed straight into your stomach. But I don't understand the presence of HFCS -- it's not like I have to taste the darned stuff (and what I have tasted ain't very impressive).

I used to love pub food -- salty! I would've been SO FAT. And I wish I'd done more upper-body exercises. There was a week when I was expected to give blood and I just didn't have the veins. And I wish I'd been nicer. But that's about it.  

Hey, when did My Name Is Earl jump the shark? Nobody in this family wanted to watch the fourth, final season. And I, who insisted on Spock's Brain, didn't fight them. But Earl used to be #1, man

"Brain? What is brain?"

No comments: