|But do stay for the noodles.|
- Brand new reasons to feel guilty for listening to Rock ‘n’ Roll!
- Plus one more: remembering Chuck Berry.
- How far has The Boss traveled from Madame Marie’s Psychic Booth?
- Whither the “Guitar God”? With endnote.
- RIP, Walter Becker.
- RIP, Tom Petty.
- Alien Covenant — Scott breaks the ending!
- The nostalgic gaze, and Jonathan Demme’s Something Wild.
- How Justified actually improved on its source material by Elmore Leonard.
- Blade Runner: 2049 — in two takes.
- Thor: Ragnarok — starring Cate Blanchett’s shoulders!
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Philip K. Dick’s level of empathy could be . . . extreme.
- Vigils ‘n’ Sigils: What IS The What?
- Palm Sunday, EXPLAINED!
- Religious Identity Politics, Narrative Appeal — and Tarot Envy.
- Ernst Bloch, René Girard — strange, but not unexpected, bedfellows.
As ever, if you'd like something included that I have somehow overlooked, lemme know, woncha?