- First of all, what's my Magisterium?
- The next word goes to "Chef" (and Stephen Marche)
- Confession: "To all intents and purposes, I conduct my life presupposing that Pagan narratives are spinning themselves out in the Cosmos"
- Christopher Hitchens, G.K. Chesterton and my inner pagan
- Introducing: TFS ("The Freaky Shit")
- TFS, and the sideways slide to Orthodoxy
- Wrestling with Chesterton's shades
- Saul's difficulty
- The woman at the water-cooler
- Inside Jack's Imaginarium
- Aromas, shades & incantations
- Re-essaying Jacob's Ladder
- Wrapping it up: Meet the "new" Magisterium
- Good Writers Being Good People -- okay, just one, really: Carol Shields
- My reaction to a reaction to the terrorist attack in Ottawa
- Her -- why is this a movie?
- Escape From Tomorrow and Jacob's Ladder
- Super Duper Alice Cooper -- or not
- Monkeying with Gilliam's 12 Monkeys