Friday, November 04, 2022

SEX!

I think about it -- I'm slowly recovering from a hemorrhagic stroke, I'm not dead. We used to have sex at least once a month. I would get quite grumpy when this wasn't the case. Then I woke up in a hospital. 

Something has changed.

Would you have sex with this bunch? 

I remember Nelson Mandela being released from prison and saying, "Sex is no big deal." More recently Canadian former stadium rockers Trooper, now relegated to bars, opened up to Toronto's National Newspaper. They weren't at all concerned with the local beauty who was concerned with them. They WERE concerned about the paycheck. 

I associate sex with agency.  I can't even go to the bathroom by myself. So sex is not so much as a thought. 

I'm back to Nelson Mandela... 

4 comments:

pdb said...

Now imagining for no good reason a ‘Yeah baby!’ social-media meme featuring Nelson Mandela’s big grin rather than Austin Powers’.

Terry said...

An older man once told me there will come a time when having sex is just not as urgent a matter. He was right?

dpreimer said...

Hey, both of you -- I still read Conan. What does that tell you? (And why do I suddenly feel like Frank Murphy from F Is For Family? And why am I shouting?)

dpreimer said...

"As a man I have to do better -- or what am I?"